2021 Double Elimination Reverse Survivor Pool

Week 1, gimme da Raiders!

Iā€™ve administered this one the last few years, but am happy to hand it over to A_Student. I had a nice spreadsheet set up to code formatting for the AO, which was rendered useless with its death. Copy/paste here from Excel seems to work a bit nicer, so it should be easy to share ā€œstandingsā€.

Week 1: Pittsburgh Steelers

Dallas

Letā€™s make that the Lions!

Week one: CLE, please

Argh, I havenā€™t had time to map out the season yet, but since the game starts in 17 minutes Iā€™ll just pick the Cowboys as that seems safe.

I would love to be wrong about this though, haha!

I believe you have to declare your pick before the game applicable to the pick . . . you couldā€™ve finished scoping and picked a loser for a different game . . .

Yes, I could have. But without time to analyze Iā€™m not sure I would have had a better option than the Cowboys.

I made the guess that I was more likely to regret passing on the opportunity to pick the Cowboys tonight than I was to regret picking them. And I had to decide Cowboys or [not Cowboys]* tonight. So I went with that.

*I guess technically [not Cowboys] includes the Bucs, but I was never seriously considering picking them this week. (Though I was intrigued when Ted did!)

Phewā€¦ that was a little too close for comfort!

but love it when you get to use and win with a seemingly strong team

1 Like

Stronger than I realized!!!

Ravens

Week 1: Cleveland Browns

Week 1: PIT

Da Bears

Week 1: Bears

Week 1 = PIT

Mid day updateā€¦

Most of you picked a bunch of losers, but one picked a winner, Which he changed to a loser.

Those who picked the declawed kitties There was A bit of stress, but we knew the loser dome would take over.