2020-21 NHL Hockey Thread

Les trois etoiles c’est soire! The three stars tonight

La troisieme etoile, the third star - Carey Price
Le deuxieme etoile, the second star - Artturi Lehkonen
Le premiere etoile, the first star - Joel Armia

Another SH goal. Habs rocking!

Used to love hearing the 3 stars at the end of a game in the old Forum.

Vegas is back baby. Man I really do think them and Colorado are the best teams in the league. Epic conference semifinal.

I have switched my allegiance from the Leafs to Les Habs from here on in. Vegas will be a much tougher opponent than Winnipeg. Pacioretty is an interesting story line.

Habs are giving LV all they can handle. Proud of the grit.

I certainly did not predict that Habs would be tied at this point, let alone almost up by 3-1. Bettors still heavily favour Vegas though.

Habs flying tonight.

Completely crushing it. Vegas trying to make it a game in the 3rd. I figured Montreal could win but not look this good doing so!

Go Habs Go!

Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day celebrations are going to be even wilder than usual tonight in Montreal.

Welcome aboard the wagon! It’s a great ride. There is nothing like unexpected Cup runs. St. Catherine street will be ripped apart with a win. I think they caught some damage last night.

Les Habs have won 19 out of 21 of their SC Finals series since 1955. Only my Leafs in 1967 and the Flames in 1989 have beaten them in a final series during that period. Pretty impressive.

Tampa is 10 minutes from the Cup, and it’s difficult to see Montreal getting a goal to tie this up. Would not only make Tampa back-to-back champions, would make them the first team to win every elimination game in a shutout and extend that streak to 5 series (won Game 6 last year vs. Dallas in a shutout).

Tampa goes back-to-back. Pat Maroon makes it back-to-back-to-back.

Do we start the '21-22 thread now, or do we wait until Seattle does the expansion draft and we get to UFA and then start it?

congrats Tampa.

I think 21-22 thread is reasonable. I associate all things related to the expansion draft as part of the 21-22 season