Worldle / WhereTaken / WhenTaken

#Worldle #426 2/6 (100%)
:green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::arrow_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::tada:

I had a10-hour layover there when I missed a connection. still was a very lucky guess today, just hoping to get a better idea where today’s country was

2 Likes

#Worldle #427 X/6 (96%)
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_lower_left:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::arrow_down:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_up:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_lower_left:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_lower_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_left:

Bad miss. It’s a country that I have a good idea where it’s located but I thought it was a different shape

It might be a tad bit of anthropomorphization on my part, but I see a server holding a platter on the left. It was also a neighbor two days ago.

#Worldle #427 X/6 (96%)
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_down:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_down:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::arrow_lower_left:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::arrow_down:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_upper_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_left:

#Worldle #428 1/6 (100%)
Been a while

2 Likes

#Worldle #428 X/6 (91%)
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_upper_left:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::arrow_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::arrow_upper_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::arrow_upper_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::arrow_upper_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_up:

Was thinking too small

that happened the last time we had that country. I still got it within 6, I think, based on direction/distance info

1 Like

#Worldle #429 6/6 (100%)
:green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::arrow_left:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::arrow_left:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::arrow_lower_right:
:green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_left:

I’ll take it. I knew they were in the area but there are also others I was thinking of putting in.

1 Like

#Worldle #429 1/6 (100%)

think we’ve had it before. Still much luck involved

2 Likes

i knew it from quantity and orientation, but i need to brush up as i missed half the neighbors

#Worldle #430 5/6 (100%)
:green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_right:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::arrow_lower_left:

Not many islands in that part of the world, so I had an idea which ones were in the vicinity

1 Like

#Worldle #430 2/6 (100%)
:green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_left:

Lucky guess, influenced by fact that some members of my family suggest a 2024 trip there

2 Likes

It took me 4. I’ll have to turn in my dolphin ring in shame.

I don’t know if you’ve seen this one but it makes use of your worldle knowledge and is by the same makers. You have to guess what country the photo is taken in and it gives you miles and direction for how far your guess is away from the correct answer -

There is also a USA one, which is fun -

You might like geoguesser. It’s a pay app, not sure what cost, but I believe if you make an account (free, I think) you can play one location per day free. I’m still on a limited free trial, and haven’t played in weeks, but at least one friend really likes it and I see the appeal. You get a location and have google street view. Stored, not live, but you can look around, move some distance, not sure how far, proabably at least a mile. Can zoom in. Eventually you guess where you are by tapping a location on a word map, and then it shows the actual location and how far away you are. Clues include signs (especially for language, but also traffic signs, which side of the road people drive on, geography, apparent weather, etc)

Geoguesser.com

1 Like

I remember that one being mentioned. My nephew and his buddies spent hours playing while they were at college and it was very popular. I’ve still yet to try it.

#Worldle #431 4/6 (100%)
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_up:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_lower_left:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_right:

1 Like

#Worldle #431 4/6 (100%)
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::arrow_upper_left:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::arrow_right:

1 Like

I’m guessing you did the same guess 2 and 3 that I did.

1 in 3 chance and took 3 guesses. D’oh!

Probably maybe in a different order. My first guess was far enough away that I wasn’t sure I was in a 1 in 3. Country looked narrower than I thought those were