Who makes the best hot dogs?

Breakfast sausage in that or GTFO

2 Likes

love a PinB. Also love a hotdog, Bean casserole. Brown sugar, mustard.

A real Italian treat

1 Like

I’ve actually never had that!

If I’m doing PIB, I’m going white trash. Hot dog, and I’m mixing ketchup and mustard together. I can taste the nostalgia.

That reminds me. I visited a Jollibee after CS mentioned it. Their spaghetti (with hot dog slices and other stuff) is sweet and spaghettio-ish. I would have loved it when I was a kid, but not now.

A very simple dish, but a common street food in Peru.

I usually saw it with just the hotdogs and fries with ketchup and mayonnaise (freshly made). Maybe some hot sauce.

I never was a corndog fan. I like the grilling of the dog, which you don’t get in a corndog.
Pigs in a blanket (Lil smokie + crescent roll) are good, especially with a spot of hot mustard prewrap/cook. (Maple) Breakfast link + thin pancake/ syrup not bad, but ranks behind cocktail version.

A flattop is a nice versatile thing in a stand, but rollers excel in evenness as a single purpose tool. Grill also requires a little more skill/attention to manage than a roller.

I think I’m still traumatized by my dad making me eat burnt grilled hotdogs with black blisters on them and saying it’d make me grow hair on my chest. I’ll eat grilled hotdogs if they have grill lines but those blisters are a hard no.

This is some good eatin’ right here!!! If I’m downtown and the weather’s nice, I treat myself to one of the above!!! :yum:

Don’t leave us hanging…what’s the status of your chest hair?

5 Likes

I have an aunt that will only eat them if they are completely charred. I don’t get it…

Next I suppose you’ll tell me you don’t like your marshmallows burnt, either?

Mmm, the blisters are the best part…

Apparently my dad’s grasp on physiology was lacking.

2 Likes

:face_vomiting:^3

1 Like

And now marshmallows are in the picture. Tomorrow night I may have to crank up the Solo stove for hot dogs and marshmallows. Maybe all the way to s’mores.

1 Like

I prefer to fly on R

1 Like

+1