What Will Trump Do?

No, but it was public that he was on a steroid for a while, and that would have made him look healthier than he was when he appeared in public shortly after he got out of the hospital. I don’t know what he’s on now. And people with medical knowledge said that in public appearances shortly after he was released from the hospital (like that victory lap into the white house) he was having trouble breathing – “using his shoulder muscles to help, indicating that he couldn’t breathe normally, with his diaphram”

So that “fast rebound” is an illusion.

I’m willing to believe that the quick return to the WH was a made-for-TV, probably pumped up with medication, event.

But, I was talking about the schedule he’s maintained since then. That doesn’t seem to be consistent with “fat old man in horrible physical condition” who is recovering from a covid bout.

If we’re talking about what Trump will do, his own view of his health is pretty important, even if it is overly optimistic.

Guessing his thirst for power was more important than his health for the past few weeks.

What did he do for the 2 weeks after being released from the hospital? He made it through two debates. And???

10 rallies all over the country, including places he didn’t want to go to.

Gotta spread the germ, er, word!

I have a bet with a couple friends as well, excluding health related reasons. I am not sure what happens though if he were to leave citing health when in reality he is just a crybaby.

So… he plans to whip up hatred, but the real purpose is to raise money to retire his debt. Makes sense.

Can’t even run a campaign without overspending. What a poor businessman.

Budgets matter, but it doesn’t take the best eyes on the internet to realize it’s smart to spend a little more than budgeted to achieve the result you want.

Oh, snap.