What are you doing tonight?

I probably sleep more than anyone on here.

I also treated myself to a new Cricut maker and have a 2,000 piece quilt I’m in the process of cutting out.

1 Like

Went to Costco. Made my poorly trained dog happy.

2 Likes

Treated? Treat? Meh, whatevs.

I think we know who has been well trained. :grin:

“Treated” seems appropriate, but, you’re right, whatevs.

Tonight: Pick up daughter from airport.

3 Likes

Once a beta…

The paint stripping went really well, electrolysis actually works very well. I’m not done yet, it does take many hours, but it’s set-it-and-forget-it type of work for the most part. If you have anything rusty I highly recommend this for cleaning it up.

2 Likes

Pics?

Before:

After a light paint strip, about 8 hours in the soup, plus a quick scrape and pressure wash.

ETA: when I took out the electrical bits, one socket seems to say ‘patented July 14, 191.’ I assume it’s supposed to be 1910 or 1917 or whatever. I don’t think they were converted from gas, and I assume these are the original parts, so if that’s the patent date then I think these were made somewhere in the teens or twenties, fairly consistent with my earlier guess, perhaps a few years newer.

3 Likes

Tonite: drinking wine and cleaning up the house for company on Thursday.

Tonite: drinking whiskey and cleaning up the house for company on Wednesday.

I am lolling while simultaneously pan-frying brisket trimmings for my pooch, brother.

1 Like

I’m gonna make the 3rd lime pie from this video

I finished up grading last night, so tonight I will be quilting. Had hoped to take the kids to see the zoo lights, but the county has us under quarantine until a week from today, so alas, Christmas traditions will have to wait.

Sorry if this is public knowledge and I just don’t know about it…are you a teacher? What are you grading?

Not a teacher. I grade various things for the SOA.

1 Like

Mommy son movie date night. Only now he is embarrassed to call it that. This despite him wanting to marry me only a few months ago. Men are fickle!

6 Likes

Drank a vertical flight of Syrah. All good, but the oldest one (2016) was better.

1 Like