Use your crystal ball. The Patriot Party?

It’s pining!

For the fjords!!

1 Like

The Patriot party would mean 4 more years for Dem control as they’d attract way more Trumpkins than Dems and split the GOP vote.

Maybe they’ll resurrect the Tea Party.

I honestly think the structure of the Republican party helped Trump succeed as a President in the eyes of Republicans. I don’t think Trump is organized enough to stay on focus and build a political party. JMO.

Maybe it is semantics, but I wouldn’t expect Trump to spearhead it, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see someone else start a new party that puts Trump at the forefront and uses his name (for a price.)

Politics is an easy place to legally generate a ridiculous amount of money and use it for dubious means. I’m guessing he and his circle saw this during the fundraising for his “legal” battle to stay in power. Trump is going to do his best to continue to get some of that easy money.

And we are going to pay for him to travel and swindle more people as he somehow finds a way to make it “official” travel.

2 Likes

Nope, we’re on the same page - that’s about what I’m expecting when it’s all said and done.

A PAC? I could definitely see that. I bet the main beneficiary would be Donald J Trump LOL!

won’t it be pretty difficult to spearhead a new party without social media since anything trump gets banned from social media?

He hires someone one to tweet for him.

that person will just get banned too if they post exactly like trump does. how would that be different than him having an “alt”? twitter is not gonna allow it.

they would really need to get a far right wing company to host a website for them to spout hateful crap for trump. amazon took parler down entirely by canceling their web hosting services for it.

One of the political talk shows commented that they saw three Republican parties. Trumpsters with Trump, Trumpsters without Trump (Hawley or Cruz trying to take advantage of his base) and the “Traditional” Republicans (my word can’t remember theirs).

Hadn’t thought about it like that, but makes sense to me. ,

I feel as long as the Tradional fall in line with the Trumpsters, why would the Trumpsters give up base and power to split off? I would think IF they spilt off, many Tradional who have left the Party or those who remained silent, as well as conservative independents, would flock to the Traditional especially if Dems go more progressive

It is the “Save America” leadership PAC. Before GA, he raised money with appeals to help fight the election “steal”. He had $200 million by early Dec, IIRC.

I lean yes… It’s a good way to maintain power and differentiate his TV Show or whatever from other alt-right media junk. It could also provide an income stream-- if can control any votes then he could blackmail republicans.

The only thing that makes me doubtful is that he is old and tired and busy.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/2021/01/24/arizona-gop-reelects-kelli-ward-censures-cindy-mccain-jeff-flake-doug-ducey/6692657002/

Arizona GOP narrowly reelects Trump loyalist Kelli Ward; censures Cindy McCain, Gov. Doug Ducey, ex-Sen. Jeff Flake

Trump recorded a video supporting Ward.
I don’t know if I am disappointed that Trump loyalists have this much power after Jan 6, or if I’m happy the R party seems split between Trump loyalists and normal people.

So, who are the voters in this election? Not that I think there is fraud, but I’m wondering if the electorate were a valid representation of AZ GOP membership or just “top people” in the party.

State party convention. I assume the “top” Republicans.

She won 52% on the second ballot. It was a 42-vote margin over Arellano.

If 42 votes provide a 4% margin, there would be about 1,000 people at the convention.

In person?
It seems like something they’d do, in one of the highest rated COVID states.

I voted no, but what i think I really voted for is ‘oh god I hope not’

The meeting, held in person at Dream City Church but off-limits to most in the media,

The main auditorium appears to have a capacity of 3,600.

This part is interesting to me. These people are going to destroy the Republican party. There is no way they can get this sorted out by midterms in 2 years. It’s going to he a huge ****show with Trumpkins verses incumbants in primaries. Trumpkins will win the primaries but lose a lot of elections, especially in the Senate in purple states.