United States Congressional & Gubernatorial 2022 elections

Yeah, cause domestic abuse is something people love talking about. And when a woman is being abused, not getting to vote the way she wants is one of the biggest problems she’s facing in life.

1 Like

Don’t do this. Alcohol poisoning kills.

1 Like

I wasn’t serious, but it’s funny seeing a guy of Walker’s character trying to portray himself as the devout believer while running against an actual pastor.

1 Like

Yes my response was tongue in cheek.

Was this sarcasm?
No red font here?

1 Like

Here you go:

I’m watching on delay but first drink would be about 5 seconds in.

Walker’s answer to the first question was surprisingly not ridiculous.

Did President Biden win the election?

President Biden won… surprisingly non-weaselly answer. His handlers prepped him well.

Second & third drinks on the abortion question.

Claims the abortion accuser is lying. Supports heartbeat bill but not total ban (which, :roll_eyes: almost the same thing).

His response to Warnock’s answer on abortion will go over well with pro-lifers.

Warnock said something along the lines of the exam room being too narrow for a woman, her doctor, and politicians.

Walker responded that Warnock forgot that there was also a baby in the room and the audience clapped.

And then in his follow-up response he attacked Warnock something along the lines of how as a pastor instead of supporting killing black babies he should be baptizing the black babies.

BTW, Warnock is also doing well. I’m mainly commenting on Walker because I’m so surprised at the non-train-wreck.

Live blogging thread

I wouldn’t be surprised if PED’s are involved.
Cuz, sports.

Yes, that was sarcasm. I am a big fan of red font, but it’s a PITA on this site.

Oh! Thanks!

While we wouldn’t be aware of every single incident, we would be aware if it were happening frequently. It’s not like abusers are the illuminati or something. Victims talk all the time.

Again, I’m more interested in things that could change the outcome of an election.

Mr. Walker must have not done too poorly…I last looked at the futures markets at least three days ago. At the time is was ~65-35 in favor of Mr. Warnock. It’s now ~~60-40 in favor of Mr. Warnock. These are somewhat thinly traded markets and so can move quickly & somewhat irrationally.

edit: yup according to “The Hill” …https://thehill.com/homenews/the-memo/3689284-the-memo-walker-gives-gop-hope-with-georgia-debate-performance/

WI is back to solid R.

Current prediction & Best case scenario for Ds
R: 50 (pick up NV)
D+I: 50 = 48+2 (pick up PA)

Best case scenario for Rs:
R: 53 (pick up AZ, GA, NV, hold PA)
D+I: 47 = 45+2