Trump Arrest Watch

He looks just like a young Donald. I wonder if he plans on looking like an orange Cheeto in another 50 years.

1 Like

He’s got 3 arms.

1 Like

Details on Trump’s $175m bond (gift link):

Despite the headline, it was the insurer that the billionaire runs that wrote the bond, rather than the billionaire himself. Apparently the bond was offered even before the reduction…

What is he going to repossess when Trump can’t pay?
I mean that’s this dude’s business.

1 Like

I am just amazed at how rich this loan shark is!

2 Likes

FL case getting one step closer to a filing to recuse the judge. Special Counsel said both options for jury instructions that they were asked to comment on are ridiculous, said will appeal if Cannon doesn’t change their mind. And as her proposed jury instructions would result in an unappealable dismissal of the case should they be given to the jury, many people expect that the appeal of the instructions will be accompanied by a motion to recuse.

1 Like

Eh, just standing in front of someone. Not even photoshop.

1 Like

Two more things about Trump.

First, apparently the surety Bond he got may be worthless so we could soon be back to Lettia James trying to seize and sell assets.

Second, he’s suing the judge in his hush money trial. Seems like an obvious delay tactic where he’s simply trying to get t he cases moved to after the election when he hopes to be president and can have some of these dropped or not pursued by the justice department. But I have to guess suing the judge is a somewhat uncommon and novel approach. 6 D cheese going on.

1 Like

Only the best attorneys. Sad part isn’t subpoenaing the wrong person but doubling down when corrected. It’s also been noted elsewhere that many of Trump’s motions are only signed by Blanche, and not by his co-counsel as would be normal.

4 Likes

1 Like

Sleepy Don

4 Likes

Hey it’s tough to rage all night on social media and still be awake for a 9 AM trail time.

2 Likes

SAD! WEAK! LOW ENERGY!

6 Likes

Raging on social that he thought he had unlimited challenges to jurors. How could anyone be so dumb and still have become President. While you do get unlimited challenges “for cause” you only get a limited number of challenges “just because”

or, why aren’t his lawyers explaining things to him like he is a three year old

I can’t kick people out for being darker than a manilla folder?

2 Likes

And I’m not immediately innocent for being dumber than a manilla folder?

1 Like

His attorneys have to get past him that the rules are not “fake news.” :confused:

1 Like

What’s the current over/under on him getting through the trial without being charged with contempt?

You mean, over/under what day?
Or over/under how many times?