Trivia #2. Let’s make this more palatable

Without looking, I have a good idea and I think it would surprise a lot of people. They will never hold a Superbowl there though, if I’m right on my guess.

Is it Lambeau Field?

You are correct, sir! Yes!

I assume you also did not want to include College Football stadia as well.

And, only home stadia, not Jaguars home-away-from-home in London.

Though that would be an interesting feature/bug of the questions: Top Ten Largest Stadiums of NFL Games in 2022. Estadia Azteca and Wembley would top the list.

14 college stadiums larger than the largest home NFL field, MetLife in NJ.
This has Lambeau at #2, but it has ATT below it citing their “normal” capacity of 80K and not their SRO capacity at 100K+.

I think SB have to have a roof and be in warm climate? Good thread for teh sports section on GoA

Well “OR.”
Also needs a city with a lot of hotel rooms. GB is not that place.

Interesting that most SB stadia are now some of the smallest in the league. ARI, SoFi, TB, JAX, MIA. Largest ones not yet to have a SB: KC, DEN, CHA

Super Bowl XLVIII was outdoors in the cold, but there are whispers on the internet that RG has said “No more”, so even though it’s ~recently been done, it probably won’t be done again.

That one was in Met Life stadium in NJ, and they dodged a bullet in that a major snowstorm hit the day after the big game.

1 Like

What about a round of “Book or Movie” where questions about (popular) books-turned-into-movie (or in the case of Star Wars: A New Hope; a movie-turned-into-book) can be asked where the options are: Book Only; Movie Only; Both; Not part of this movie?

Pepper it up with still shots.

1 Like

I like it!

Sounds like that contest was far from over…

Another category:

The Full Monty

Questions related to humor and sketches related to the British Isle . . . Monty Python in particular.

1. What is the one thing that nobody expects? The Spanish Inquisition!
  2. Who was pining for the fjords? A Norwegian Blue (for full credit); a parrot (for 1/2 credit); some bird (for 1/4 credit)
  3. a) In what movie were you asked to “bring out your dead”? b) How did they know who was the king? a) The Holy Grail; b) He didn’t have all over him
  4. a) In what movie were you encouraged to “always look on the bright side of life”? b) What was the name given for the main character’s father? a) The Life of Brian b) Nautious Maximus
  5. How may Pythons came from the United Kingdom? 5 of the six