Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

Almond!
Pecan a close second
I am not a fan of the chocolate nor raspberry/fruity
There is one that comes out I think thanksgiving. The korbel brandy old fashioned.
I haven’t tried them all. I usually go for my first two picks.

1 Like

That does not sound like a king cake to me, but I haven’t looked beyond this thread to find out what a O&H Kringle is.

Why not? Both are flattish ring shaped cakes that often include some nut or fruit fillings.

Here’s a popular king cake place with filling options:
https://gambinos.com/shop/king-cakes

1 Like

If you order the “none” cake topper does that mean it is NOT frosted?

I think they all come frosted. I think the cake topper option is if you want a Happy birthday cake topper

After looking at pictures of the Kringle, yeah, they look pretty similar.

All of those king cakes are frosted. Non-traditional, savory, king cakes are typically “topped” with something.

Sbux action:

I opened the door for gf to go in and I still held it for another lady to leave. She said thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i got a mocha frap instead of my usual. The barista noticed!!! :coffee: :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Did your gf get jealous?

1 Like

Nah, it was the older barista who has grandkids. It’s not like we were leaving Penn Station or anything… :man_shrugging:

Went for a walk tonight. A mom and her two daughters were ahead of me, and the mom had looked back and seen my gaining on them. As I approached, she took out her phone and took a selfie and the three of them - I would definitely have been in the shot.

1 Like

She wanted the police to be able to identify the serial killer…

My Airbnb host says that I am a good looking tough guy!

2 Likes

Starbucks: so hawt, hawt, HAAAAAAAAWT!!!

1. The barista brought my gf and me FREE banana bread, heated and w/butter!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2. I got an iced coffee today instead of my usual. Another barista was walking behind the cashier barista and they both noted I wasn’t getting my usual. TWO BARISTAS - AT THE SAME TIME!!! :revolving_hearts: :couple_with_heart_woman_woman:

3 Likes

How come every time I see gf in a Breadmaker post, my fist though is grandfather?

You wanna do what to my grandfather??? :scream:

Should I start calling her BreadmakerLF???

1 Like

Dude’s got a million dollars!

User name checks out.

1 Like