Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

I have never had an issue getting one of those flimsy bags to open, you “rub” the two sides in opposite directions with your fingers, and then you use that separation to grab each side and “wave it in the air” and it opens.

This guy does it slightly different, but same idea :link:

:tfh:

So the thread to post insignificant signals is talking about the merits of licking versus rubbing. Things have been progressing pretty rapidly.

4 Likes

I triple dog dare you to lick the subway stairs

Just make sure to lick it in an insignificant manner. :tongue:

I’d lick in a pinch before, of course not now. Sometimes rubbing just doesn’t open it up, gotta add in some lube.

I’ve always done self-checkout, so no one else has to touch my germs.

1 Like

Gotta be the best “out-of-context” post ever.

6 Likes

:notworthy:

I asked for 10 chicken wings at the deli counter at Publix, and the clerk behind the counter gave me 11 at the same price as 10. She digs me.

1 Like

Well, it’s one more, isn’t it? It’s not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be eating ten. You’re on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you’re on ten on your chicken wings. Where can you go from there? Where?

Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra wing because we’re still hungry, you know what we do?

Put it up to eleven. Exactly. One more.

3 Likes

Yesterday, a good looking, fit woman came out of the gym locker room and headed toward the treadmills.

There were three or four paths she could have taken, but she picked the one that went right past the station I was in at the time.

It may or may not have been the shortest route. :wink:

Turnin’ the tables:

One of the baristas at my sbux is a comp sci major at the local university. It turns out he has to retake stats, so I pipe up that I am an actuarial and that I could probably help him out. I gave him one of my business cards: our fingertips were only about 2 inches away from brushing!!!

Oooh, are you hot?

You should see my big, bulging bi…focals!!!

4 Likes

:rofl:

Dammit, Dan!!! What was I supposed to call myself?? An actuarian??? :wink:

Perhaps an actuologist? People love doctors

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

But then I’d have to buy gloves, lube, a speculum… hmmmm… :thinking:

1 Like

who do you think you’re fooling that you’d need to buy them?? :judge:

:laughing:

1 Like