Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

I meant to post this the other day:
There were a dozen empty ellipticals at the gym and a woman chose the one right next to me. Never mind she was old enough to be my mother.

3 Likes

1 Like

A GoAer was on their knees all night and into this morning!!! :heart_eyes: :woman_kneeling: :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :diving_mask: :love_hotel:

1 Like

I think someone made Breadmaker’s yeast rise.

4 Likes

That was last night. :bread:

Never seen anyone so excited about praying at the porcelain alter . . .

1 Like

Someone just touched my heiny to make a phone call.

3 Likes

Two accountables (FEMALE!!!) said “Oo smart” and “great/fantastic” for something I did!!! :heart_eyes: :gift_heart: :cupid: :heart_on_fire: :biting_lip: :boom:

3 Likes

dude, save some for the rest of us!

2 Likes

A GoAer had a tasty blonde in the shower!!! :shower: :blonde_woman: :sweat_drops: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :love_letter: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :green_heart: :blue_heart:

Maybe I can too!

There were 2 (TWWWWWOOOOO!!!) FEMALE auditories on the matter as well. Are you up for a probing of your assertions ???

1 Like

i have recently been followed/liked by a number of apparently asian women who like my many months old tweet criticizing the Delta app.

4 Likes

a

3 Likes

Was it a stick shift?

3 Likes

Barista #1: Do you have (first name)'s order?
Barista #2: I’m doing (first name) right now.

:heart_eyes: :heart_hands: :gift_heart: :kiss: :sweat_drops: :tongue: :love_hotel:

2 Likes

Next time order a double

2 Likes

a double with one cup . . .

2 Likes

Two girls, one cup? (NSFW! NSFW!)