Thread to bump when you take a nap

Guess I’m just chopped liver then!

5 Likes

:sleeping:

I am skipping a recruiting dinner tonight to take a nap. Got four hours of sleep last night and today was doggone draining.

4 Likes

I was awaken by large hail hammering down on my roof, we had a good storm roll through here. Probably for the best, I might not have slept tonight if I had napped much longer.

1 Like

A nice 1 hour today after season ending lunch. So good i think i’ll try tomorrow.

ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! :sleeping: :sleeping_bed:

1 Like

Almost took a nap yesterday – while driving home from Wine Country. Took an hour longer to get home than to drive up. @Triweasel knows what I’m talking about.

Yep. That’s when you really want that self-driving car.

I almost got a nap after my bike ride yesterday, but I got roped into power washing the backyard instead.

1 Like

:zzz:

1 Like

10-20 minute desk nap

1 Like

Hubs is taking the older kids to soccer and my younger son has plans with a friend, so I’m already under the covers for the next hour.

3 Likes

Closed my eyes for an episode of TNG last night, around 8, and woke up this morning at 4:30. Not the nap I had planned. But then I took a legit nap from 9:30 until noon, so now I’m back on schedule and ready to make the same poor choices again this week.

2 Likes

Post travel nap…felt really good…might not fall asleep too well tonight but…doesn’t matter had nap.

3 Likes

20 minutes on the couch. :zzz:

1 Like

I’m not feeling great today, so I expect to take numerous random naps of kindness.

2 Likes

:sleeping:

Got an hour and a half tonight. So good.

2 Likes

1/2 hour on the couch. :zzz:

2 Likes