T-roy tries Bumbl and Match

It’s a miracle I got married.

With that qualifier, I’d say to go ahead and ask what she’d bring to the boat.

MB disappeared after I asked her what she’d bring to the boat. Next!

She did not survive the zombocalypse

1 Like

I think after a certain point it goes from funny to nerdy. Maybe ask a real question at that point.

Not that I’m an expert.

CB1 Bumble
CB1_M1: I am curious why you chose a catamaran for a Zombie Apocalypse when a boat with a kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms would be better?

T-: Not going to reply

Is that really the best strategy here? Knock out someone who doesn’t have a deep knowledge of boats? Give her a wider range of questions to determine if she is dumb as a rock, which I guess is what you are afraid of.

I agree. Dating sites are not the place to try to be funny.
Save it for in-person.

Probably need an expert womansplainer to tell you what women want in a man.
JFG?

2 Likes

The best strategy is what will keep the GoA entertained.

4 Likes

Well, we’ll have a month to do this.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don’t be modest.

Her bringing up the can’t cook thing was a way to steer away from the boat and start talking about yourselves. Asking what else she can bring to the boat feels like “what do you offer to this relationship”. Better may have been to pivot with her “well I can cook so we’d have that going for us, but I prefer getting coffee to making it myself. Up for grabbing one with me?”

Caveat: I never online dated and it’s been a decade since I had to try and get a date

3 Likes

I don’t get it. Did you choose a catamaran? Also, why are you not replying? Explain yourself!

I’ll reply with a picture of a catamaran with a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom then? Seems pretentious for something that wouldn’t happen. Maybe I’ll get that comment off of my profile.

:man_shrugging:

Maybe she’s looking for something more Sleepless in Seattle?

I would reply because catamaran is fun to say.

Rebecca Bumble

In Bio:
51, 5’7", has kids, non-smoker, undergrad, Relationship
Pix: On a Mnt Bike, Work Profile pix, Updisdown on straps dipping her head into a lake (yoga), A yoga pose that has light behind her, on a small mountain with maybe her daughter.

About me: Nature. Outdoors. Deep thinker. Empathetic. Contemplative. Purposeful. Relational. About tranformation and connection. Health and Wellness. Non-judgement. No hook-ups.

RB_M1: Is that Green Bay or Giants? (I am with my friends and each of us has a football jersey on, Me the packers, Broncos and Steelers the other two)
RB_M2: I put some of my favorite things to do in my profile photos and who I am in the words. What makes it seem likely that we’d enjoy meeting?

Reading comprehension test.

Well, if we meet at (local public park) and we take a walk together we can discuss walking in parks. At worst if the conversation isn’t pleasing although I think it will be you will get a nice walk in a nice park and a story to tell your two football jersey friends.