Stocks go up down up down up down up

Well I missed the 50% gain in CLOV this morning. I bet you wish you still had the full 300 shares

Apple

Or whichever fund was most heavily invested in Apple.

Ya, got too on edge there. Oh well, I’ll take a 30%+ gain in three trading days.

Bought CLNE, WKHS, CLF on the open.

Well, there’s that.

That was one of our best purchases, I only wish I bought more of it.

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. GME on fire off the shoulder of AMC. I watched dividends glitter in the dark near the NYSE. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to buy.

3 Likes

rnn???

eta: Easy lookup. Should’ve n’d it.

1 Like

guess what.

crypto is not doing well.

NIO on the other hand…

I have been recirculating HUM. I’ve never hit the trough or peak but its been a good strategy for easy money.
I think I am done with call and put strategies. Some hit and some don’t and I’ve been a zero sum game on those.

In other investement news, a friend of mine just started a mobile dog washing business and I invested in it with him (I won’t be washing dogs, but auditing the trailers once in a while). Will be interesting to see this grow and how much people really throw money at their pets.

doesn’t seem like an easily scalable business though, since it’s manual labor

I think you guys stand to profit nicely. I bought my cat for $25, I have since spent thousands on her and I don’t even like her that much. Pets.com came a little too early for its time. Americans are absolutely pet crazy now.

I get 33% of their first 10 dogs, then 25% of the next 10 and 15% of the next 10. Anything over 30 is all theirs. They keep all tips. Payoff of the trailer is about a year. So far the three guys are doing great and we’re about to buy 2 more trailers. Our clients are mostly in the Brentwood and Franklin TN market (just south of Nashville).

Per day? per year? per trailer?

Geezus. Sorry. Per week.

1 Like

I don’t think I can time the market, but…

Dow Industrials Drop, Bond Yields Skid

The Dow shed about 400 points at the market open and Treasury yields are extending their decline as investors unwind bets on a period of high growth and inflation.

How long will it last? The past few times that this has happened (well, at least for the ones I’ve been paying attention to) the stock market has bounced back relatively quickly (within a month or two if not a week or two if not a day or two).

buy buy buy!

I should’ve also asked “Will it go down some more before it goes up?” If it keeps going down, well, I’ll just bye bye bye before I buy buy buy.

Routine rebalancing is the answer. Up and down.

A sale, you say?

Yeah…a going out of business sale…unless it’s a we’re expecting a shipment new and improved product and want to get rid of the old product even if we have to sell it at a loss.

Beats me what to expect.