Starbucks Order

I do sometimes. Dark roast with cream…

Neg

so you asked that question just assuming that nobody else said they get only coffee? did zero research and spouted nonsense. i see…

20 posts in and still no mention of Spock…

Looks like it’s just in CA, Chicago and the DC metro for now. I’ll have to look out for it when I visit.

I don’t really like their coffee very much. If i want plain coffee there’s usually a better option. But i do like some of their fountain drinks.

their coffee isn’t good. i’ll get it if it’s convenient, but will pick other options if there is anything else.

3 Likes

Yeah, i sometimes get it in an airport or something.

My order: “Nothing for me, thanks.”
No need to any addictions to my life.

1 Like

I am at the new fancy dancy sbux: drive thru and parking full!!! Had to wait a good 5 minutes for my latte!!! :roll_eyes:

The only thing I’ve ever ordered there for myself is an iced tea.
(edited for spelling)

cold brew, black

Venti coffee of the day. Whatever flavor they have. I think Pike Place is the norm. No room for cream or sugar. Sometimes I have my own insulated container.

All my information is pre-COVID.

When I worked at Starbucks in college I used to really like a triple venti peppermint white mocha, which tastes like a hot version of mint ice cream if that makes sense. It’s way too sugary for me now though so I usually just get black coffee or occasionally a grande white mocha.

We were at the fancy dancy new sbux the other day when we heard one of the baristas say out loud, “Always be closing!”. I’m thinking to myself, “WTF kinda :cow2: :poop: is this guy spouting???”. Turns out he was saying do all the store closing stuff to always look busy. :+1:

1 Like

Always be frothing IMO.

Cold brew with heavy cream, when it’s hot outside. If it’s cold outside, I will just make my own at home, but if I’m running late, a blonde roast with heavy cream.

I have my own variety of sugar-free syrups I add in. Vanilla, caramel, peppermint, chocolate (usually with peppermint), pumpkin spice, and raspberry are the staples.

2 Likes