Secret Trump - Insurrection

I nominate IPD as VP

This is also indisputably true

1. Lotta nerds in here.
  2. Thanks discobot for the nomination.
  3. Time to stomp some Q’s

Valid nomination has been made. Vote quickly. Vote often.

And most importantly, vote in moderation.

What is ‘Yaw’ in reference to? Never seen ‘Yaw’ before

So… much… wrong…

1 Like

Ugh. So you and NA are Q. Got it.

1 Like

I have massive TNG nostalgia, but VOY is just a better made show. The clunkers were less bad, and the “filmmaking” aspects in VOY are also just better. It did have many production advantages over TNG, obviously. That being said, I like the TNG characters better from top to bottom.

Now to make everyone hate me, I think my favorite episode of Star Trek is a DS9 episode…

So I guess I’m Q after all!

1 Like

Ever heard of spelling words “phonetically”?

And it appears that we’re waiting on 3 votes.

did not know this game even started

I have suspicions that some of the hecklers are members of Y’all Queda or Vanilla Isis and willing to commit chat board violence to support the cause.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen Voyager

:tfh:

I watched a bunch of DS9 but I think I liked the starship format better

And we’re now down to waiting for 1.5 votes.

Please be sure to use the DM with your role for all communications. It makes things easier to manage.

Sidenote: My dad worked various components that ended up on Voyager.

1 Like

IFYP

1 Like

Ilia probe | Memory Alpha | Fandom

I’m still struggling here. Why are the QAnon people saying “Yaw” like that Norwegian shop owner from Frozen? Around 22 seconds in this clip here he says ‘Yaw’ as an example: Disney’s Frozen “Big Summer Blowout” Clip - YouTube

Im struggling to figure out why everyone is talking about what I am pretty sure is Star Trek. Is it some sort of secret QAnon code?

Im a nerd like everyone else here but not when it comes to Star Wars and Star Trek. Our next secret hitler theme should be “Searching for Bobby Fischer”

2 Likes

I wonder what epsilon was given to result in this as the resulting answer . . .

1 Like