Secret Sith Interest Thread

We have 4.4476 players so far.

Hopefully we can get another 2.3389 players before the Fourth of July Weekend.

You might get a better response if you tag some of the regulars.

Yeah, I might do that next week.

ATM, I’m enjoying time off.

im one with the force and the force is with me

Yes, that means I’m in for all you Sith overlords out there

Is there a thread with instructions? I’ve never played and think it’s something I might need to be coached on.

Try the first post of this thread for rules Secret Hitler - Hitler Strikes Back game thread

Those are…a lot of directions.

3:30 minute video explanation-

2 Likes

I would also suggest reading through a prior game. Would recommend one that is Secret Hitler specific (note: you can also search on the tag #Secret-Hitler

We tried a variation on the theme with #Secret-Gandalf that proved to be hilarious (at least from my perspective).

There is also the option of being a formal heckler–where you can pretend you’re playing in the thread (and have a private group to discuss with other hecklers). That way, you get to see things played out.

I think I can get some things set up before 7/6, but I think a 7/12 start date would be more fortuitous. From a certain point of view.

@NerdAlert @soyleche @A_Student

If others can think of some past players, please @ their ID in this thread. That’ll help call their attention here.

I can do it.

I can’t guarantee I’ll be the most responsive player, so I’m sure I’ll be accused of being Hitler’s Star Wars equivalent, and oh in case that comment didn’t make it obvious, I’ve never seen Star Wars, so this should be fun.

WTF how have so many of you never seen Star Wars??? I knew some kids had depraved childhoods but never knew so many of them frequented this forum

Growing up without a tv was a major factor.

I think I’ve seen a scene from one of the movies a few times, with a guy buzzing through a forest on a giant bee looking flying machine.

The one where teddy bears with rocks and stick beat the galactic empire with blasters and walking tanks. Good stuff

2 Likes

Do you still not have a TV? :wink:

I do, but nothing about the franchise interests me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Careful, you might lose that “nerd” moniker with comments like this

I’m pretty big on Star Trek, I think I’m safe!

I won’t play, but I’d be willing to mod if you want to play VA. Otherwise ill just heckle the other players.

What’s that show? Never heard of it

1 Like

Never watched Star Wars. Don’t feel the need to go back and watch some crappy toy-looking movie.

Don’t feel like watching the more recent ones either because I feel like I won’t get the references if I didn’t watch the old ones.