Secret Sith - Cancelled Game Thread

Only a Sith deals in absolutes

I really hate to do this but I have to back out. We have some family stuff going on and I’m going to be unavailable this week and spotty. Hopefully one of the hecklers can step in as a replacement. I’m very embarrassed and sad that I can’t play this round.

I’d also like to add that it is obvious that ArthurItas is a Sith. His blatant flaunting of secrets known only to the Sith, such as they only deal in absolutes, should be taken as evidence against him. I encourage my successor to vote against this so called Jedi. This council should also strongly consider John.S.Mill suspect as well. To nominate one such as ArthurItas shows that he is either weak willed and easily manipulated or in league with the Sith.

I will give it until noon ET to see if anyone wants to take Snakes spot. If not, a nine player game is still good.

I postulate that Snake is/was a Rebel. If he were a Sith or Vader, I think AStudent might have had to juggle assignments. Unless someone takes his place, be wary as the balance of power may have shifted towards the dark side.

He could also just PM a random Rebel and give him Snake’s role as well if we go to 9 if Snake was a Sith or Vader, so I don’t think we can definitively rule anything

This would be the case if Snake were NOT a Rebel and no replacement steps forward.

But AI is claiming that Snake IS a Rebel based on either direct knowledge or inferring from our Imperial moderator’s post.

OR . . .

Is MA trying to cover his fellow Sith . . .

The ONLY way someone can have direct knowledge of a role right now is if they are a Sith… (beyond their own)

If no one steps up to take Snakes place, I’ll reassign all rolls and orders and we’ll start over.

Sorry for the confusion, when I wrote a 9 player game is still good, I didn’t mean we would just continue the game that started yesterday.

I made an inference assuming our moderator was letting the game continue as is. It appears that will not be the case.

Pray he doesn’t alter the bargain further.

Are you accusing our Imperial-loving mod for being Vader?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Rebel rebels!

:notes:Your face is a mess…

Is it me or do both Rebel and Sith sound like bad guys…

(not a star wars fan here)

No, you!

Welcome @Lucy to the game!

Because this thread is a mess, I’m going to create a new thread and start from scratch with new roles and order.

Even though we got off to a false start, I’d like to know the roles from this game out of curiosity

I suppose it was a good idea that I didn’t do any of the supposed updates to my worksheet yet.
:face_with_head_bandage: