Random Thoughts

It looked like witch’s snot, which it’s not.

Instead, I had to winch his knot.

Enter this contest to win Chisnot unclaimed inheritance.

wow…slow monday

I’d ask for mho, but I figure I’d get some resistance instead.

“Critical Review of the U.S. Actuarial Profession” should’ve left out the “U.S.” in its title, imo.

1 Like

So true, we didn’t pull the plug on this thread in time.

1 Like

Don’t forget to sign up for the Rock-Paper-Scissors tournament! Entries due by Sunday afternoon.

1 Like

Sing up.
Do what ever you need to do.
Do not miss out on RPS-GoA-style!

I’m better than most people at avoiding the illusory superiority of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

in

I’m enjoying this month’s password and am going to miss it when I change it next month.

The name changed when the dropped the first r from Kruger. Now it sounds like one of those old car horns.

RN

So, I like the cheese bagels at Hy-Vee, it’s my go-to breakfast. Every time I’ve gone looking for them, I get the last three in the store. Probably 8-10 trips now, I get there: three cheese bagels.

Actuarially, what are the odds?

3 is an odd number, but when it comes to calculating odds for these things, I can’t even

2 Likes

Patching an inner tube. Rubber cement. Probably not as useful as the name would imply.

Tried fixing a broken pumpkin the other day . . . and you’d think that a pumpkin patch would be of some use . . .

2 Likes

Oh my gourd, hope you got it worked out.

2 Likes

A patch can’t do much when it’s been squashed

1 Like

On Words WIth Friends, the “Match of the Day” is against a player named “Good,” But will it really be a good game?

Nanananananana.
ROXY!
Nnananananana.
ROLLER!