Random questions

Would seem to be an extreme minority of commercial advertising

1 Like

I assume that marketing $$ must pay off.

1 Like

There are a lot of people w the named comditions who have not really had good treatments before. Now, the dr should be offering many of them. But people w psoriasis, for example, have reason to ask if the doc isnt giving it out to them already

Would elf on the shelf be considered child abuse in Japan?

Go on… :popcorn:

In case you are serious:

Elf on the shelf is basically spying on the kids to make sure they behave or they won’t get Christmas presents. Many think it is creepy. See this thread for reference.

And according to this thread, forced religious activity is going to be classified as child abuse in Japan

1 Like

That’s the part I was unaware of. Thanks.

Do I feel tired because of:
a) post-covid fatigue
b) holiday eating/sleeping/drinking schedule is in the toilet?

Not enough belly rubs.:dog:

3 Likes

Sympathetic Covid.

Too much of teh sex0rz?

I wish.

1 Like

:tfh:

The guy in front of me at Chipotle asked for a burrito, and then asked if they could open a fresh package of tortillas for him. What’s up with that? They must sell hundreds of burritos per day, so the pack they were using was likely opened in the last hour.

maybe not freshness, but how many people handled it or breathed on it

If that is a concern, maybe he should be eating out.

1 Like

Why do I know the Latin name of the fruit fly (drosophilia melanogaster), despite never having had take a biology class nor never specifically looked it up?

Why do I seem to gain a 1/2 pound just by pooping?

Why would 12 packs of 16oz beer be regularly priced equal to or less than 12 packs of 12oz beer of the same variety?

This is the case with Miller Lite at multiple stores in my area for YEARS. I only buy the 16oz ones as a result. Is this a math test that most are failing.

I took this picture today: 16oz beers on the top shelf are cheaper than the 12 oz beers. Bonus: 12 16oz cans are cheaper than 9 16oz aluminum bottles

My theory is that they assume you’re dumb if you’re drinking Miller Lite.

1 Like