Quirky Survey Results That Make Total Sense

In Louisville the local paper has a survey for Best Of The Best for local businesses. This year for Best Place To Celebrate A Birthday the results were quite interesting.

#1 is Jeff Ruby’s which is a high end steakhouse with a very swaggy dining room. Prime beef, expensive wine, etc. The kind of place where a couple is going to pretty easily clear $200 on their check.

#2 is Chuck E Cheese

These 2 things ranked next to each other would be non-sensical in almost every other context, but it makes sense here. Another interesting dynamic to me is that the more likely any given person is to enjoy one place, the less likely they are to enjoy the other place.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is meant for political.

I suppose it says a lot about voting methodology.

No I meant general. Mods??

If you wouldn’t mind checking to see if you can move it yourself.

Do you see a “pencil” next to the thread title? If so, you can move it yourself:

1. Click on the pencil
  2. Click on the “Political Topics”–it should become a drop down box and you can find the sub-group that this should be placed (might have to scroll a bit)
  3. Click on the new place you’d like this thread to show up.
  4. Click on the “check mark” below this box.

Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy. if you have that pencil by the title :grimacing: If not; just post here and the next mod to check in here will do it.

1 Like

Done, thanks!!!

1 Like