#PizzaGaetz

That’s why it’s important not to do illegal things: someone will extort you.

That’s why you gotta extort them first preemptively. This is America after all. Everyone’s got dirt and secrets.

I love that he found a way to personally include Tucker twice. That’s a very good rhetorical strategy… when not talking about being a sexual predator on live TV.

I wouldn’t say he went as far as admitting to the charges, just repeatedly dropping red-flag hints about them without any prompting whatsoever. It reminds me a lot of the Roy Moore interviews (though not as bluntly). He clearly wanted to argue that it’s not immoral. And honestly I think that’s an okay argument to make… when not talking about being a sexual predator on live TV.

rewatched the interview today, looks like I was exaggerating the extent of his admitting guilt. And I think it was a different news source where he was talking about his Ex’s and 17 year old women.

Agreed that he seemed to want to defend his actions as much as we wanted to deny them.

why does he look like jack nicholson in the Shining, his profile pic especially

1 Like

It’s weird to call it “sexual misconduct with women” when he (allegedly) transported a minor across state lines for sex.

“Sexual misconduct with women” makes it sound like he was just cheating on a partner or something.

yeah this has nothing to do with sex.

Human trafficking is a completely separate issue.

Why do we think the global elite are into pedophilia? Because that’s what we would if we were the global elite.

As mentioned before, this case has nothing to do with pedophilia. Most teenage girls/boys are post pubescent.

If you’re asking why most global elites are into young girls/boys? That’s because the population in general is into young as opposed to old. You can see this based on how p0rn advertises (barely 18, barely legal, school girl, sisters, neighbor’s daughter, etc.)

It’s not beyond imagination that with power and money, you’d start to realize your deepest desires.

1 Like

I saw a photo of Britney Spears recently and thought 'Wow she looks old"… and she was only 39. People look better under 30, seems pretty obvious to me.

Women tend to. I prefer men older than younger. I’d have a hard time finding any man under 30 attractive at this stage of my life.

Women and men have different sexual maturity curves. Men don’t obtain maximum muscle mass until their mid to late 20s, whereas women are easily sexually mature at 18.

According to the Times, Gaetz, 38, would reportedly meet and arrange for sex with women online, telling them the times and places to meet and how much he was willing to pay beforehand. The meetups are said to have taken place in 2019 and 2020. Two sources cited in the report also said Gaetz was known to have sometimes taken ecstasy before these sexual encounters, and that he tasked the women with finding others willing to sleep with him and his friends. They would reportedly meet the women via Seeking Arrangement, a site for wealthy sugar daddies and those in search of them.

The encounters involved a close political ally of Gaetz, former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg, who is in jail awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges. The investigation of Greenberg gave rise to the probe into Gaetz’s affairs.

The Times confirmed that Gaetz wired the women money via Apple Pay and Cash App.

Also reported that he shared nude photos of his conquests on the House floor.

Ewwww

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going to say that the majority of men find 17 year olds attractive.

(Very few adult women find 17 year old boys attractive, for a variety of reasons. A decent share a gay men do find them attractive, based on my extensive research, aka, chatting with friends.)

Really? My son is 16. The girls his age look like, well, girls not women. Seems kind of icky to me. I’m 40 for reference.

Depends on the girls I think. Go on instagram and you’ll find lots of “women-looking” girls. Many try very hard to be women in high school.