Offended by happiness?

If it’s on meep, it’s automatically a durag.

I don’t think that’s why people hate the Kardashians and Jenners.

There are plenty of rich and famous people that aren’t hated quite like the Kardashians. I’m also not sure they are the epitome of happiness for that to be relevant here anyway.

After Lisa Marie Prestley died, lots of people and celebrities were posting nice things on her daughter Riley’s instagram page. Only Kim K got tons of hate for a completely innocuous post. There is something else about the Kardashians that people hate, and it’s not jealousy.

Plus Bruce Jenner is a dipshit republican.

If it’s not jealousy, what is it? You haven’t given an alternative explanation.

Not entirely sure, but there are tons of rich and famous celebrities who don’t get the same level of hate, not even close.

nobody shares their entire life with the world quite like the Kardashians though. So the audience knows this family extremely well, that’s why there’s a lot of material to hate. But I still think it’s rooted in jealousy.

You can’t be jealous of what you don’t know, and we don’t know much about other celeb’s personal lives.

yeah, it might be the attention whore aspect. that might be deserved actually. attention whores about how wonderful their lives are, are annoying. Although, I don’t care enough about celebrities lives to hate them.

the only person i can think of who gets a similar level of hate for being famous as the kardashians is Meghan Markle. but she’s not the epitome of happiness by any means to compare here and she doesn’t brag.

I think just as many people love the Kardashians as there are haters. They’re not the most followed family for no reason, and people want to look and live like them.

With great love comes great hate.

the kardashians probably work pretty hard imo

not probably. they literally work 24/7

I doubt the Kardashians are the epitome of happiness for people to be jealous of them for being happy.

My thread is more about the kind of person who gets offended by the sound of a soda can opening because it makes them think that the person opening it is sitting back and enjoying a cold one.

that person doesn’t exist.

well, people are more jealous of their success and money than their happiness, I’m sure.

The reason some people claim to hate the Kardashians is because of all their cosmetic surgery being a bad influence on kids. Which this is true. It is a bad influence. This has nothing to do with jealousy. It teaches kids that looks are all that matters and if you dont look a certain way, you should get expensive procedures to change that.

Kylie and chloe do not look anything like themselves anymore

Lots of celebs get plastic surgeries.
Still, Kardashians get hate because they have such a huge following, and that’s why they have influence. It really just comes down to how popular they are. They are both the most loved and most hated family on earth.

I mean they kind of do matter though. Good looking people get paid more so why would you tell your kids otherwise? I mean it’s kind of a lie if you don’t.

Actually it’s a straight up lie…

I guess I wouldn’t recommend surgery though. I’m only getting that if my life depends on it.

I never claimed looks don’t matter. They matter to an extent. They doesn’t mean your kids need surgery to look like an entirely different person. Breast implants are stupid. Butt implants are stupider.

Kylie looked fine prior to the surgery.

Kylie is also the most successful person of her generation, so it’s partially because of her looks. I mean, the entire family looks amazing, that’s why people like to look at them.
You can say that their surgeries were well worth it.