NSA spied on Fox News host Tucker Carlson?

No. But you implied above that any reports of journalists being killed in Russia were made up. That is ridiculous.

This is where your blind hatred of the US government takes you completely off the rails. You might find some general agreement with posters here on some of the things you hate about US foreign policy. I’d even agree with some of your sentiments on unilateral US interventionism/meddling in the affairs of other countries.

Instead, you create lots of threads that are generally just a copy/paste of straight up Russian propaganda with a simple “this is great stuff”. Some of the RT stuff above is QAnon style misinformation.

1 Like

No, I said Elliot Higgins is a NATO funded propagandist playing the role of investigative reporter. Many quote him as a reliable source. I will answer the next paragraph later.

Here is what you said after I commented on Russian journalists being killed.

Certainly citing shady sources in response to my comment gives the impression you don’t believe it’s true (you even bolded it for emphasis). If you were merely commenting again on your hatred of Bellingcat/Higgins and not implying my post is untrue, it is an odd non-sequitur and your bold quote makes no sense in that context.

1 Like

The ends justify the means, AMIRITE? Murder and dishonesty is okay as long as it’s your politician doing it? What a morally bankrupt stance.

Don’t forget my blind hatred of MSM foreign correspondents.

PS: I was going to write a long response describing my thought process, but instead I’ll just say, I like to read RT and moon of Alabama because of their non USA centred view of world event. Never read anything by Qanon, unless it was quoted in rt.com

I read a bit about Osama but I can’t say I liked him. He was a friend of the USA for a while right?

Osama Bin Laden was a Saudi-born former CIA asset used as a proxy fighter against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan during the Cold War, as was Al Qaeda – both beneficiaries of US assistance against the Soviets.

The 9/11 hijackers were also largely all Saudi citizens. And while Bin Laden himself may be dead, the main problem hasn’t much changed. US ally, Saudi Arabia, has long since played a role in supporting other jihadists in the region, including the so-called US-backed Syrian ‘rebels’ in another American-led failed regime change effort in Syria.

rt.com

Actually, I do about Maduro and Assad. Kim, I liked him when he called Trump a dotard.

This is my mantra if the USA administration don’t like a foreign leader he must be doing good to the majority of that country. When things don’t go the way the USA want, the USA impose unilateral sanctions crippling those countries. Then people in the USA forget that it was the USA which created that.

Which country did China invade and killed millions?

Yeah, that’s big. You hate western media so much that the only “media” you consume is state propaganda. A media diet that is 100% Russian propaganda certainly shapes your world view, and explains much of your hatred of Bellingcat.

“Enemy of my enemy = good” is really childish thinking.

What?

I guess China stuck to killing tens of millions of their own people over the last century. Thats somehow less terrible to you?

With respect to Maduro, the 18% of the population that has left the country seems to think otherwise. Maybe when half the country has left you will change your mind. If these guys do such a great job for the majority, why do they all find it necessary to silence any type of political opposition?

I also vaguely remember you being a Trump fan when he ran against Hillary because you thought he was going to stand up to Saudi Arabia.

One could argue that had China not intervened in Korea in the 1950’s the Korean civil war wouldn’t have been so deadly. I am not really a Korean expert though, so I am not prepared to argue that point.

So you must have been a big fan of Lenin, Stalin, Mussolini and Hitler? All fit your description to a tee.

People are saying Pol Pot was one of his favorites too. He thinks all were unfairly covered by Western media. rt says they are all great guys.

Moon of Alabama did a great piece on the humanitarian contributions of Saddam Hussein. Really great work totally ignored by the MSM