No longer essential business

Oh I see I was ninjad here. Yeah, the main problem with dear 2020 is that it’s not just restaurants but any kind of indoor interaction.

In the checkout line. I was a small business owner, he was the manifestation of soulless corporate greed, he was trying to put me out of business. We kept bumping into each other, and on that Thanksgiving Eve, I found myself in the cash only checkout line while trying to avoid him, with only a dollar. He convinced the cashier to let me pay with my credit card, and we slowly developed a friendship that blossomed into something more.

Turns out he was lying to me about the whole relationship and manipulating me by stalking me online and then using that information to get closer to me in real life, unbeknownst to me, but he had a cute butt and a Tom Hanks appeal about him, so I let it slide.

1 Like

I think anything that sustains the life of billions of people is essential. So I’d consider farming an essential industry. Also, you forget to include childcare.

Anyway, producing food and rearing children are the two absolutely essential industries. Medicine and housing come close on their heels. Manufacturing and maintaining key infrastructure.

And I’m not sure we stay human without culture and entertainment.

RN :laughing:

So your marriage is a product of the “Target Effect”? :wink:

Teachers, apparently.

Teachers unions, for sure.

Generally, public employee unions.

1 Like

Yep, I went in for toothpaste and left with a husband.

1 Like

I had a coupon and they were having a sale!