NCAA Tourney Pick 9 Challenge - 2021

Yes, the 6 was USC since I had UCSB anyway. Picks were absolutely awful. Tournament ended on day 3 as far I am concerned. Haven’t watched since.

It’s a funny thing…I’ve watched a lot less basketball this year…certainly less than normal. Entered this contest because why now. And I filled out a bracket on CBS in one of the pools I usually do…but I never saw an email from the guy who runs it and have no one to pay an entry fee. CBS just maintains the full list from the prior year. So of the 80 people that played in 2019, 34 completed a bracket this year…and wouldn’t you know I’m in first place! I think my top finish in this was 6th!

1 Like

Well the winner has been decided, Zeke and UCLA have clinched first place, and Jahiegel has locked up 2nd with Gonzaga and Houston but not enough juice to get all the way to Zeke. But a lot can happen for 3rd through 5th place. Currently I have 3rd, but UA? and PatientZ have Houston and Gonzaga where I just have Gonzaga, so they can pass me.

MVP - UCLA. Unpicked Final Four team - Baylor. Still a Loser - Illinois.

EzekialC 198
Jahiegel 121
Arbitrary 91
Ultimate Anyone 78
PatientZombie 66
Kid Rock 57
1698514 51
Grizz 51
Outdoorman 40
A Student 39
1 Like

:party:

Woo hoo! Not Last Place! :party:

As previously discussed, congrats to Zeke on winning this year’s Pick 9 Challenge! He has won the right to participate again in next year’s Pick 9 Challenge. As a consolation prize, the rest of you (and me) will be allowed to participate in next year’s Pick 9 Challenge.

All of this assumes DW Simpson doesn’t MURDER this message board as well.

Until next March…

EzekialC 198
Jahiegel 129
Arbitrary 99
Ultimate Anyone 86
PatientZombie 74
Kid Rock 57
1698514 51
Grizz 51
Outdoorman 40
A Student 39
2 Likes