Nashville hotel with early morning shuttle service to BNA

Bump - instead of starting a new one.

Going to Nashville. 4 nights. What’s a must see? TIA

Broadway downtown: lots of bars, restaurants, and bachelorette parties. Centennial Park is nice too.

I hear the mall is nice.

2 Likes

From a nasvillian:

The ryman
Grand ole opry if they like country music
Belle Meade
Hermitage
Hot chicken - hattie B’s or Princes
Loveless cafe
Big bad breakfast
Walk Broadway and the pedestrian bridge
Printers alley
The state capital building
Bicentennial park
State museum
The Parthenon

I will add two. I thought the Peg Leg Porker had excellent BBQ. And if you like cars, then the auto museum is worth it.

Back from the Ville. Stayed in a vrbo near music row.

Checked off a lot of eating. Preferred hattie b’s to princes. Ate dinner in a cool place in printers alley. I ate 80% of the 4 meat family sampler at peg leg bbq. (Was in distress after.)

Saw bicentennial park. Saw the parthenon. Liked the Cash museum. Had beer in a million places, tootsies among them. Ordered a boozy baja blast freeze at the taco bell cantina. (Not boozy enough imo!)

Saw good live music at the station inn and at the local. Those were way cooler than whatever was going down on broadway imo. Spent some time on broadway all the same but im too old for most of it (esp during busy hours). Spent a few hours in the gulch.

Was leaving an ice cream place today when i looked back and thought the youngish lady crossing the street was all glammed up for a wednesday. And she looked like one of the chrissley family. And…10 feet behind her was mom and grandma crossing the street. It was a 4 generation chrissley family outing i guess. Left them alone.

2 Likes

The Local was my wedn night outting when I lived there. Hopefully you ran into Kayley Bishop @ the Local on Tuesday night? (singer-songwriter I traded insignificant signals with a few times). The Local does a Facebook live feed for most of their shows. I still follow a few singer-songwriters and listen in periodically.

did kayley have a thing for wearing flannel and a beard? otherwise, did not see kayley.

1 Like

LOL, glad that worked out.

1 Like

i guess i went to a Bucket List kind of ice cream place. it was very good

I read the article and I am still confused as to who these people are or why they had their own reality TV show.

:iatp:
…and also why @tommie.frazier would know who they are…nttawwt…or why this ice cream place is on tommie’s bucket list

Then you read it correctly. My kids would watch and i would stand there, slack-jawed, wondering why on earth they had a show and who might care anything about it. The kids watched it for the “fun” of a trainwreck in progress of sorts.

But I can pick them out of a lineup.

And the ice cream was very good. Apparently, good enough to be the kind of ice cream you get the week before you report for a 7 yr federal sentence.

1 Like

Mike’s?

Jeni’s splendid ice cream

1 Like

If you need to buy rivets in Montreal, it’s the same word in French!!! Quelle chance!!! :upside_down_face:

1 Like