Nashville hotel with early morning shuttle service to BNA

I need to get to BNA by about 5:00-5:30 AM.

The one (countryinn) hotel I contacted only said “Our shuttle service is only for airport and starts at 6 am & ends at 11 pm.”

You GoAers are smart. You might know the answer or know an easier way for me to get an answer to who can get me to the BNA airport before 5:30 AM.

1 Like

Just skimming through the hotel websites mentioned, Holiday Inn Express mentions “24 hour shuttle”, and Sonesta mentions their shuttle starts at 4:30am.

Of course, locals know of another option:

1 Like

Hilton Nashville Airport at 2200 Elm Pike starts the shuttle at 4am. I’ve had good experiences with them (though admittedly not that early).

1 Like

When, tomorrow?
Or are you trying to choose a hotel based on the fact that you will need a lift (uh, Lyft?) at 5AM?
That is uber- (um, Uber-) early.

If this is work-related/paid, limo, baby!

1 Like

10/30.
10-4.

schedule an UBER the night before

1 Like

What is the 10-4 for?

Opry Hotel is awesome. Went for exam seminars 20 years ago. On the company dime.

cb-talk

I’ve booked at the Drury.

I didn’t pay the extra $10/night to get an upper-floor room.

Don’t forget the swim suit

1 Like

I get that.
I had three questions in there.
Limo baby!

I’ll check out the drury.

Downtown or Franklin?

I only see two questions.
In answer to your second, I’m trying to avoid the expense of getting taken for a ride by an uber lift…even though I may have paid more than the difference by picking a more expensive hotel, I’ll enjoy the amenities of the more expensive hotel more than I will the luberyft.

by the airport.
Donelson Pike

Interestingly, they put the reservation under my wife’s name even though I only put her name down as the added guest. I guess they know who runs the show in my house.

1 Like

On this, I was just fucking with ya.

Can also just stay up all night in dt nash. Find a bartender who lives near the airport, have them drop you off.

Good suggestion. I’ll consider it.

What could possibly go wrong?

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t live in Nashville anymore - I’d of helped you out.

1 Like