My experimental diets chronicle

Well if there’s a woosh then let there be woosh. Because I have no idea what that was in reference to

Glad someone understood!
I only asked because when I had to Google this stuff, it noted that they have to soak/cook for 8 hours, and it reminded me of that quote.

I’ve definitely noticed that bad things aren’t as bad and good things aren’t as good as they were when I was a wee little child.

Natto must be really nutritious, because it smells horrible and looks like dirty snot, but i understand that most people who eat it several times develop a taste for it.

If you are going for digestive health, try kombucha. I like kefir and yogurt, but those can be a problem if you have issues with milk. Naturally fermented pickles (including sauerkraut and kimchi) are supposed to be good, too, if you get versions that still have live bacteria.

If you want “nutritionally dense”, you can try chicken livers.

2 Likes

nuoc mam, but it only counts in this thread if you drink it like a glass of water and not as a condiment

There’s no shame in not getting the reference.

It’s from a 1992 old movie - My Cousin Vinny. Good Luck with getting your GI Track back on track. which reminds me, I think the SOA has a GI track…

1 Like

haggis is just sausage. no clue why the conventional wisdom exists that it’s terrible.

Obligatory Simpsons vid:

Is this just a thread for saying words I don’t know??

I myself am waiting for the Jelly Bean diet to go mainstream.

1 Like

Week 2 of my natto diet.

Still burping, but flatulence has gone down.

Could just be because of week 2 of alcohol abstinence though.

1 Like