Interesting personalized license plates we've seen

Reddit special:

4 Likes

This was parked next to me in a parking lot today.

Great Scott!!!

Disappointingly, I sent this to my SIL who is has a aerospace engineering degree from the Air Force Academy and he didn’t get it. I thought being on a Rivian would have been a hint.

TBF, my wife and I watched BTTF in the theater on our honeymoon when it first came out in Aug 1985 well before my daughter or he were born. But he’s a bigger movie nerd than me and is constantly quoting movie lines from movies that far back at least.

2 Likes

Was behind a Jeep this morning, with

ON FINAL

had plate holder:

That others may live

USAF PARARESCUE

around it

I have a number of “That Others May Live” t-shirts. My SIL is a CSAR helicopter pilot.

1 Like

NOTASPY

On a neon lime BMW M series car.

1 Like

BENZBBY

NXT LVL

1 Like

Another Reddit special:

3 Likes

REDNEKC

1 Like

I got stuck behind a convertible with the plates:

IGOSLOWW

it was accurate

2 Likes

2 Likes

LOL. Took me a second.

MOMSFAVE :laughing:

Not a personalized plate, but…

In a few states, officials have introduced white-on-black simple plate designs due to consumer demand for simple plates.

In Tennessee, an organization has adopted that design as a mechanism for raising funds via special-interest plates:

bringing back the generic style

I remember the generics aisle in the grocery store when I was a kid. We bought a lot of stuff from that aisle…

5 Likes

Someone really loves their Jeep:

JPFETSH

4 Likes

[tangent]
My grandpa name is going to be “Jeep” . . . the connection is primarily due to having great memories with my own grandpa driving in his Jeep to go fishing growing up . . . plus he was a mechanic/driver in WWII (Pacific theater) and worked on Jeep’s.
[/tan]

1 Like

Jeepers.

1 Like

Maybe the just really like Joe Pesci

1 Like

Well who doesn’t?