Insomnia

:yawning_face:

Stress :worried: :yawning_face:

Me eyes popped open at 7:30 this morning. I emptied the dishwasher, so now it’s back to sleepy bye bye time.

Yap!

Yap

Awake for several hours in the night. The middle of the night sex was appreciated tho.

1 Like

I’ve actually been pretty regular the last few weeks which has been great. I always have issue sleeping.

Waking up every 10 minutes for hours is not fun. My partner agrees.

Cannabis before bed is helpful.

Still wake up around 5:40-6:40 AM, but I prefer that. Usually set an alarm but rarely need it… I’ll usually wake up to it only if I stupidly stayed up past midnight on a work night or something.

So that’s why the door was closed.:dog:

1 Like

not cool JFG, not cool.

1 Like

And the toilet lid was down too, amirite? :roll_eyes: :unamused:

1 Like

Yap!!!

Another restless night but without relaxing nocturnal activities.

I wouldn’t have minded late nite chikken leftovers. :dog:

Regretting my snacking choices.

:mantelpiece_clock: :no_mouth:

1 Like

Anxiety

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiINV99uQgI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Go :zzz:

Why am I not sleeping right now?!?!

1 Like

I’m receiving a couple of drugs today to help with anxiety, very excited for it.

Last night I went to bed after relaxing and yoga at 10 PM with 1 dose of OTC sleeping pill and a large weed gummy, laid in bed till around 2 (only watched like 15 minutes of a video on my phone then gentle music and darkness), slept till 4, woke up, moved to the couch (partner was bothering me), slept till 5. That was a good night, recently. I had one that was less than 2 hours just this week.

I can’t keep my thoughts from racing, even though everything is clearly telling my body to shut down. So I’m ready for the next step in medicines!

3 Likes