Impeachment

https://apple.news/AV0TaW6D9QKemyQH7dm0cuA

So what are the odds we get Bolton to testify?

I’m expecting a complete farce where they only call Hunter Biden. The GOP doesn’t even feel the need to keep up pretenses anymore.

This reminds me. We need an “I can only get so erect” emoji.

I’m so disgusted by the whole thing.

But if I’ve learned anything in the past couple of years, lawsuits are NEVER about what actually happened. They are about “what can we make sound true enough to get what we want”. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m probably wrong, but it’s hard to believe they could be THAT stupid. No witnesses is far more likely, IMO, than just Hunter Biden.

I gotta believe at least SOME of the GOP senators have to realize how stupid they look. Don’t they??? Do they really think 45’s base is big enough to carry all of them?

People with nothing to hide - don’t hide. Even otherwise-republican voters can see that. They’ve lost my dad and my brother and I NEVER thought I’d see them vote Democrat. But in 2018, we got a Democrat governor and a gay, Native American, woman representative. I didn’t think either would get elected in this red-ass state. But they BOTH DID!!

That’s gotta tell GOP Senators something. What the hell are they so afraid of? His tweets?? Band together - bury the SOB - and take your damn party back!!

1 Like

I think <5% chance Bolton testifies before the impeachment trial wraps up.

2 Likes
1 Like

Total BS - he’s such a lying POS.

1 Like

We’ve always been at war with East Asia.

3 Likes

… but this is just a cover-up for Obama’s administrations corruption!

2 Likes

What up, Nerds?

4 Likes

Karuna is here! :wave:

(Also, I miss the dancing/clapping emoji. :sleepy:)

2 Likes

Copy/paste:
How many Republicans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None. Trump just says it’s fixed and the rest of them sit in the dark and applaud.

2 Likes

Hi Karuna! Hi Whisper!

I’m impressed at how many people are checking this place out.

1 Like

Well that’s disappointing. I was hoping for at least a tie on the question of witnesses. :face_vomiting:

1 Like