How do you like your steaks?

How do you like your steaks? I like mine rare.

1 Like

Medium rare mostly, then rare, then medium if I have to.

Sous vide and seared. Doneness depends on the cut, for a lean cut I’ll go more rare typically, for something like a ribeye I’ll usually go for 133-135°, on the line between medium rare and medium.

Medium rare, more rare if it’s a lean cut

1 Like

medium rare. but that picture makes it look gross for some reason

Rare, bordering on blue. If it’s not still breathing when it comes out, I’m not interested.

2 Likes

that picture of medium rare is more like medium

1 Like

I prefer mine free.

1 Like

This thread is making me hungry!

I have a freezer full of beef - half of a grass-fed cow from my in-laws, I’m gonna go take a look at what I might want for dinner.

1 Like

A1 sauce, it’s how steak is done

1 Like

steak tacos, yo

I don’t always eat steak sauce on my steak, depends on how flavorful the meat is. A1 was my favorite for years, followed fairly closely be Worcestershire sauce. But then I discovered Andria’s, and now this is my go-to steak sauce 90% of the time.

https://www.andrias.com/order-online

Warning: be aware before ordering you steaks rare:

Blockquote
The spokesman couldn’t confirm another report, from WPVI-TV in Philadelphia, which quoted a patron who said the fight started after he received his steak before the customer in front of him in line.
“I had a rare steak, which is a lot faster to cook than a well-done steak. That’s why I got my steak first,” Alexis Rios told the reporter for 6 ABC. “I grab a chair to defend myself, and then sooner or later that was it. Punches were getting thrown. Chairs were getting thrown.”

brawl at the OK, I mean Golden Corral

article from washington post

1 Like

Dude who ordered a well done steak should’ve been the one attacked for ruining that cut of beef.

3 Likes

Saw a video of it. Chairs and tables were flying.

Well it’s the Golden Corral. I don’t think they’re serving primo cuts.

2 Likes

:cut_of_meat: + :sushi: = :yum:!!!

1 Like

Medium rare. When I cook it though I struggle to find that sweet spot and often end up closer to medium well.

5 Likes

Yes, I would eat that stack.