GoActuary.com #1 poster

well, that didn’t take long at all…

(see circled items)

BASK IN MY GLORY!!!

Also, post count only gets updated like once per day. that should be changed imo.

2 Likes

I was the first poster to reach 1000 posts and was gonna announce it in here, but then the thread closed, and then when it re-opened, I got distracted by other things. ANYWAY, there’s a new post count leader among us! congrats twig on surpassing me!

SPEECH!

not even in the top 10 :frowning:

1 Like

Gotta pump those numbers up!

1 Like

That @dr_t_non-fan heart given to heart received ratio… heartless!

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t do this enough. I have to work on giving hearts. I figure my responding is heart enough, eh?

3 Likes

I’m way too high on the replies ranking. And I can’t believe I’ve got like half of the number of hearts given out than the first place person. Man, I hand them out like they’re free and still I’m not even close to the top.

1 Like

4w0sjt

5 Likes

I just saw this now. Gosh, I’m not sure what to say. I guess I’m still the post count leader, but not by much from what I can tell. I just want to thank Traci & Glen for setting up a new site and willingly re-taking on what they had given up years ago. Peace and love to all of you!

2 Likes

Also, looking at my hearts received to hearts given ratio… I feel kind of slutty. Gotta go unlike some posts now…

3 Likes

nooooooooooooooo!!! I’LL GIVE YOU LIKES IN RETURN. I PROMISE!

2 Likes

Whereas i feel cold. Gotta go like some posts.

1 Like

Back on top! I might have to cut down :grimacing:

You people need to get some work done. Or find a hobby or something…
:wink:

I tip my hat to you.

Huh, we need a :toth: emoticon.

[PC = PC + 1]

OldTimer is a voracious reader.

1 Like

More OCD, can’t stand to see a bolded title with the new setup. An looking at latest posts, means I see things I would not have seen on the dearly departed AO, like all of the exam and political threads.

1 Like

You can mute entire categories and individual threads. Then they won’t show up in “latest”.