Funny and SFW

There are enough reddit threads about it that I think it’s real. But it looks like that was when only the 7th season was out, and there are 8 total. So maybe once the show was done they came out with a new complete set and changed it?

Especially Monk.

It’s real . . . and it’s not the “last season” that’s odd:

But I believe that this was a special production for Germany (“staffel” is German for “Series”; or so the googles tells me).

FTR, I got my picture from this group:

8 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

For that group of 5 fellows who are always together.

5 Guys bathroom?

2 Likes

3 girls and 2 guys? Or maybe 5 girls and 2 are just having to pee at a urinal?

The time my kid did that, i told him he was grounded until he could find an outlet for all that energy and behave according to the ground rules of the house. Shocking, I know, but he was going thru a phase. You can’t insulate them from consequences no matter the resistance you get.

4 Likes

The way you treat your kid is revolting. Everything you do to the kid just hertz him more and more. Kids are just wired differently nowadays. It’s a kid and kids are known for giving parents some static. He’s not like a dead battery that you can easily replace, free of charge! Keep up with current events.

4 Likes

Ohm my, now you’re going to say it’s my fault for not being plugged in to the current parenting zeitgeist.

My kid kept alternating about current events about why he was doing it . . . until I gave him a couple of diodes . . . now he’s direct.

That’s one way to rectify the situation.

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 9.15.47 AM

8 Likes