Funny and SFW

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yep, and it’s somewhat appropriate that it’s a bigger deal in the United States than it is in Mexico too.

The second Franco-Mexican War happened at the same time as the American Civil War.

France was a big importer of southern cotton and there were major shortages by the middle of the war. But the Union was a big importer of French goods. Officially France was neutral in the Civil War and never recognized the Confederate ambassador to France.

Unofficially Napoleon supported the Confederacy and they managed to sell the Confederates a warship, financed by French aristocrats.

Had the Mexican army not defeated the French army on May 5, 1862, who knows what kind of further assistance the French army would have been to the Confederacy.

Mexican Independence Day is September 16.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

“15 minute 3 years”? wtf?

I mean, I get the joke, but what’s with the goofy amount of time?

1 Like

8 Likes

1 Like

Where is the sex worker?

There’s a nurse, teacher, and maid in there. I assumed they were all doing double duty.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t want to know what exactly the relationship you had with your mom was like, but mine didn’t and doesn’t include your addition.

Were both of your arms broken?

3 Likes

I FINALLY get this reference!!! I feel so happy to be a part of something.

1 Like

5 Likes

[making a note]

3 Likes

1 Like

Given that the statement is from the kids . . . and a priest snuck into the line up . . .