Funny and SFW

Already in the thread, I think Snicklefritz’s post 2527 is much funnier. Quite different, so harder to compare. I think my post 2526 in the thread, which more comparable to the horse one, is funnier.

What about this one? Not at all comparable, but I was going to paste it anyway, so here it is.

1 Like

The funniest thing about this to me is that the two libraries closest to me both sell food in the library - sandwiches, soups, pastries, and drinks.

I don’t see the clouds. Is that the funny part?

1 Like

I realize I need glasses, but I didn’t notice clouds in any of those pictures.

ETA: Ninja’d.

Yes, the clouds are the funny part. No idea why you can’t see them. Does this work
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=345337044237616&set=gm.1929100523940184

17 posts were split to a new topic: When did you start getting “letter grades” like A, B, etc

No one said that the age is limited to just one end of the spectrum. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

It s/b something like pi over e or i, imo.

1 Like

\frac{-i\pi}{e}

3 Likes

3 Likes

Working on a piece of music for Mother’s Day that goes back & forth from 4/4 to 5/4 to 6/4 almost at random.

I sang a really cool version of We Three Kings maybe 10 years ago that was written in 7/8 all the way through or at least most of the way through (maybe 7/4?). You don’t find a lot of music written in 7. It’s a fun challenge to force your brain to think in 7.

Alas, I’m having a hard time searching for it. There can’t be many versions in 7, but searching for music by time signature is not yielding appropriate results.

1 Like

Your wrong.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like