Fewer and fewer n00bs have seen Office Space

When I code contingent error messages into my spreadsheets, I like to have the error message read “PC LOAD LETTER” and I am not sure that anyone gets the reference.

3 Likes

THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?

1 Like

:iatp:

RN! :laughing:

Well it is on Amazon Prime for streaming now. I watched it last night. Was very underwhelmed. 5/10. Have no desire to see it again and really only finished it because I kept thinking it must get better, but it never did.

I think the impact of Office Space is somewhat diluted when viewed from a perspective where WFH is the norm.

I’m not giving up my red Swingline stapler, even if my WFH office is paperless. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Office Space is one of those “time in life” movies. It is exceptional as a 25-year old male, and still good otherwise. And I can see it not living up to the hype nowadays.

Not enough flair?

There were only 15 jokes in the whole movie. I was expecting more like 37. Who wants to see a movie with the bare minimum of jokes?

2 Likes

Honestly I probably would have enjoyed it more had I seen it when I was 25 as I was working in a cube farm at that time

You probably thought Lumburgh was the hero.

1 Like