Fall 2020 Exam 7 Sitting

Sorry guys I thought you’d want to know about the CAS Online Learning opportunities that are on the front page, mb mb

its not 2 yet

They just posted an update.

Oh wait, that was from 1/22. Nevermind.

Based on what we know, it seems more appropriate to f5 my gmail. Wouldn’t it be funny if the latest google crash was due to a bunch of actuaries just being overwhelmed with anxiety? Bigger news than GME imo.

1 Like

:laughing: Yeah I’ve been refreshing gmail… but talk of f5ing the CAS site is giving me FOMO

2 Likes

My refresh routine is results then https://www.casact.org/press/

My refresh routine is coming back here in hopes that one of the new replies is an exam result release date. :’(

4 Likes

must be something wrong with me not getting CAS’s emails

do they still send a weekly update on WEDs

Nine hundred posts . . . time to start moving some more?
:face_with_head_bandage:

probably should create an exam results waiting room

Don’t give him any ideas. We must continue the great journey.

Let him move all posts to the waiting room, then we get both a move and to keep the streak to 1000 going. :smiley:

wonder why they haven’t posted the 1/27 nominations update to the main site

Actual update!!!

From an email just now:

2 Likes

The CAS will release results for the Fall 2020 Exams 5, 6-US, and 8 on Thursday, January 28. Results will be released between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m. Candidates will be notified via email when their results are available. Candidates will access their exam grade for the Fall 2020 sitting in the “My Exams” section of their online CAS profile. As we get closer to the release date, if there is any change in the expected timing of the release, we will issue an updated announcement. For candidates that did not pass, a more comprehensive grade report will be available in mid-February.

2 Likes

WOW :smiley:

Told ya f5ing that gmail was the way to go…

NO!!! I need 7 results