Fall 2020 Exam 7 Sitting

The reports they want to provide are not useful. It would be much more useful. If they went question by question saying the percentage right (even with the broader ranges), with the general header of the question (which was already written down on the exam), and compared to how you did to other individuals.

They just emailed me that its now mid- April for online access and hard copies will be mailed next week.

I think the fail report comes today. I get the early look at my days mail from USPS and it looks like it is there.

This was very helpful.

Gives me an area to focus I guess

Long-time lurker here who just got fail reports for 7 & 9 and just wanted to whine… I actually think the CAS did a nice job administering computer-based exams in the winter and handled the change quite well. But man, it took two extra months to get these? Also, the fail report for 9 will help me, but it just makes me slightly more bummed for 7. Of the three syllabus sections, I got 70-79% on two sections and 80-89% on the third. I guess it goes to show I really should have spent that extra two or three hours studying the first time and I might have had a 6 instead of a 5…

Wait for 7 which has 3 sections you got 70-79 and 80-89. wow. Bummer.

What you get for 9 if you don’t mind me asking.

Got a 5 on the exam; 80-89% on sections A and B, 60-69% on C, 40-49% on D. That lines up with how I felt coming out of the exam, but it helps to know that I really need to get a lot better at the rate of return/risk load problems.

I got mine. Pretty lousy across the board and slightly worse for Brehm.

1 Like

Well mid-April has come and gone. Not that I’m waiting on it for anything. It’s just humorous at this point.

Mines on my profile…

Ah you’re right they just updated the pdf, I was looking for something new.

That said… it’s totally different than what I got in the mail… not the same numbers.

New one:

Mine was the same as what they sent in the mail. If the new one is accurate it’s a lot more helpful than the 60’s across the board most of us got.

Mine change too…

I have pretty much confirmed why I failed now lol.

The CAS has not yet emailed us that the fail reports are ready on the profile.

This looks more like a result after 2 months of study. Totally different than the old one. I had the lowest grade on B from the old report. A week before the exam I know my weak points…but at least they didn’t change my Pass on 7 to Fail.