Doggo thread

Here they are, thanks! Both are part chihuahua, black one is part dachshund (i.e., chiweenie), not sure about the brindle, possibly Boston terrier.

8 Likes

I often have to work one handed because if I don’t pet her when she comes up to me, she’ll shove my arm with her nose to get my attention or try to climb into my lap.

1 Like

9 Likes

Apparently similiar to a weimeraner - absolutely outstanding dogs. If it wasn’t a 12 year committment we’d have another one already.

4 Likes

All of this is true.

3 Likes

Should say cold, wet, and totally inappropriate anatomy sniffer. :grimacing:

:iatp:

My dog is on the tall side so yeah.

I said the “S” word in front a friend’s dog once :laughing:. You shoulda seen him run the door!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

I think my dog was raised by squirrels before we got him. Absolutely no interest. He will start for deer, but I never let him off leash to go after them.

Okay, that one was kind of funny

We have a dog.

Wish we didn’t.

1 Like

Weren’t you the one who bragged his dog was a chick magnet?

Maybe. And he is. But I am married. No need for chicks.

Pets, to me, are a waste of time and money.

I see we’re trying to keep the non-political threads lively too

If you don’t enjoy pets they are a waste of time and money. It’s a bit odd to come to a thread about pets to make that statement, but it’s part of BG5150’s schtick to do that. Sort of like anytime there’s a thread about good travel experiences, he feels obligated to make a post about travel being a waste of time and money because he likes being a homebody.

I don’t think it’s odd. I have a dog. I’m in the club. I LIKE dogs. Other people’s dogs. I just don’t like pets.

As to travel. Most of those posts are in response to “Where should I go?”

“Nowhere” is a valid response.

1 Like

But you say the same thing about kids…