Doggo thread

I don’t think it’s odd. I have a dog. I’m in the club. I LIKE dogs. Other people’s dogs. I just don’t like pets.

As to travel. Most of those posts are in response to “Where should I go?”

“Nowhere” is a valid response.

1 Like

But you say the same thing about kids…

I love my kids more than anything in the world.

Best thred :dog:

1 Like

My wife must have taken this photo.

Cookie, on the right, is a golden retriever, of course.
Honey, on the left, is some sort of mix of GR & what looks like lab & perhaps Jack Russell Terrier & perhaps other stuff as well.

4 Likes

An old photo of Cookie:

3 Likes

Honey’s taken up smoking bully sticks

3 Likes

Okay, last one…probably…Cookie loves the snow

…and Honey likes to play fetch…and attack her big brother…

2 Likes

2 Likes

I took my dog for an hour long walk last night. We’re home for not even 10 minutes and she looked at me like “you never do anything with me.” She still generously warded off mortal danger in the middle of the night. :roll_eyes:

The pup was messing with the cat too much. That’s the outer husk of a cat claw stuck in her cheek.

All that’s missing is the “no ragrets” tattoo.

Is National Echo Day, best day. :dog:

3 Likes

And next month is Black Dog Day

1 Like

Teh Googlez says it is October 1, 2021.

@Echo: Mark your calendar for super duper chikkin and tummy rub day!!! An’ lotsa ear scritchy scratchies!!! If he bad Daddy, give him sooper saaaaaaaaaaaad luk!!!

She was watching me very closely as I held a pair of socks in my hand while standing next to my shoes. She immediately leapt up and started whining with excitement as I pulled on a sock.

9 Likes

I laughed at this.

2 Likes

Your dog looks a little like mine, and this is exactly what my dog does when she sees me putting on socks/shoes

She loses her shit when I put on shoes. This is the first time I’ve noticed her intently watching me with socks.