DNGAF Friday

Same. Might check in here and there but this is my one big trip of the year so I told my coworkers to set zero expectations if they want me.

Is it Friday yet?

1 Like

If you’re using a Korean calendar, yes.

I could tell my boss I’m ahead of schedule.

2 Likes

Starting a two-week vacation tomorrow so it’s effectively Friday for me. A couple of Fs to give after lunch but should head out early today.

3 Likes

The NGAF’s are coming on strong and early today.

2 Likes

We had a death in the family. No fires at work, but I may just work on documentation with very light Fs today.

5 Likes

Took the day off. The only Fs given will be literal ones IYKWIM.

4 Likes

It’s only my second day to work this week, but I got in at 9 and only working until 2:30. Might as well see what I can get done.

3 Likes

:bump:

I always think about taking the day off before a holiday, but we get an early release. So if I work it, I only have to work a half day, but if I take PTO, I have to take a full day. I rarely regret it! Although I’m thinking about taking off the week of thanksgiving and Christmas this year because I’m trying to not roll over any time this year.

3 Likes

I have been too busy to post a stupid DNGAF post for a while, but today, while all I have are stupid thoughts, I have nothing interesting enough. I have failed. But I also DNGAF.

3 Likes

My immediate team got reorged haphazardly into the Sales team on an apparent whim and I’m completely unsure whether to GAF or NGAF.

2 Likes

I got home 20 min before the end of my work day. I could log in, but…

1 Like

Dominion Day is just around the corner!
Way to go, Constitution Act of 1864!

Ok I know it’s not Friday but it is the day before a holiday here so…

I’ve finished a filing, cleaned out my email (even responded to a couple) but my junior actuary keeps on working and asking questions. And I can’t complain bc they’re doing stuff I’d have to do if I didn’t have them. So dang it, I need to work a little bit more.

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsJmCBDuJXh/?igshid=MTIzZWMxMTBkOA==

Spoilered for language

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m at a solid 5% after three meetings this morning (on my no-meetings Friday!). All in on doing nothing for the rest of the afternoon, may even lie down for a nap over lunch and “work” from my phone the rest of the day.

4 Likes

Got home at 4:15AM Thursday after about 14 hours of travel, still feeling that a bit and not operating anywhere near 100% today. Last call ends at 3:30 and that’ll be a struggle.

3 Likes