DNGAF Friday

So sorry for your loss. I hope your time there brings back happy memories.

2 Likes

this is why i don’t do financial reporting.

1 Like

Last meeting of the day done!! I hereby officially DNGAF!!! :judge:

3 Likes

Got my haircut at noon. It was faster than expected so I walked across the street and had myself a lunchtime beer. I want to GAF today, but between doing the work of 3 people this past week and flying down south to be with my son next week, it’s really hard to find F’s to G.

3 Likes

Take some F’s, bro!!

no way, man. i ain’t gettin involved.

1 Like

Little “b”, not big “B”.

Haven’t heard boo from the accountables and actuarians about Q1 2023, so I figure the numbers iz the numbers. Doing some light clean up for a 2 on the GAF-o-meter.

Converting a Monday-2 gives about a Friday-10, so good job and keep up the work.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Starting to think about process documentation for the gang and the auditories. :thinking: About a 1 on the GAF-o-meter - Daddy got hizzelf a beer!!! :yum:

I have to GAF for one more day and then I can actually have a long weekend where I don’t think about work.

2 Likes

Sort of have to GAF today, have some stuff to prep for a board meeting, and I’m way down the rabbit hole on a discussion I’m leading around some intricate methodology which I think is actually interesting (nerd!), but I think by about 2:00 I can stop caring about everything.

1 Like

Tying up some loose ends with the piddly :poop: liabilities, then on to the process documentation!!! I can see the GAF-o-meter hitting 0 around 4:00ish or earlier.

1 Like

Kindly stay in your lane….nerd.

Move over, I’m going to be in and around your lane today.

1 Like

Being the nerd isn’t my lane, alerting others of nerds is!

But if you’re having similar weather that we are having, we can share that lane on our scooters (you can be the one eating my dust).

Sadly, rain all day today. But! Starting tomorrow it should be a full week of glorious scooting weather. Keep the dirty side down!

1 Like

YOU NERDS ON SCOOTERS, GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!

3 Likes