DGAF Friday

The wut.

Need like 1 more good hour… but fading fast here.

Autocorrect. Proceeds of crime and money laundering.

Which is stupid because nobody ever money laundered through a life insurance policy.

2 Likes

And people getting killed for the insurance money only happens in the movies!!!

2 Likes

I hope y’all are missing some red font!!!

Here you go https://community.goactuary.com/t/thread-to-tag-talk-to-discobot

I was thinking about actuarializing on the deck, but it’s not quite warm enough outside. Gonna work until about 4:00ish, then stop GAF.

Sweata weatha!

I’m working on something incredibly tedious and it’s hard to GAF.

I’m behind 10 ce credits for a non actuarial credential. Just done 5 in an hour. I’ll finish the other 5 in an hour or two.

that sounds like dec 31’s problem.

2 Likes

This is the thread where I GAF right? I would try to not GAF but it’s like all hands on deck for needing Tiffany today.

I’m out on the deck right now trying to actuarialize. :crazy_face:

something doesn’t add up here. How do you get 5 credits in one hour?

1 Like

Waist deep in wedding prep. I guess I’ll need to out on some makeup for the rehearsal soon. Mr aj suggested that. Also he blew up at me earlier. He says I did first. Whatev. I think he is kinda sad.

1 Like

fading fast here… Starting to think about a pretty full of fun weekend… not sure how much longer I can scrub this Rx data…

PowerPoint slides for m a 3 hour presentation. Read in 45 minutes. 10 question MC quiz on basic material.
Helps that I’m an extremely fast reader.

Same. Been working with an attorney on agreement all day.

Can we take out the word ‘shall,’ and replace it with ‘may?’

Is it clear which clause this phrase is referencing? Seems like it’s ambiguous.

Is that term defined in the master agreement? Should we define a new term here, or just speak to it?

Can your lawyer help my lawyer proofread her damn work so she doesn’t mix up who the Defendant is and who the Plaintiff is 3 god damn times? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

It took me approximately 1 hour to iswydt

1 Like