Covid 19 is not so bad

It’s like the mildest flu ever. 1 day of fever and feeling weak and that’s pretty much it except for some coughs.

worse for some I think

1 Like

That’s what my wife thought at first…until the fatigue and mental muddiness failed to improve. (Long COVID.)

3 Likes

Daughter, after “recovering” went to ER with a rapid heart rate

1 Like

For a large % of the population, it’s no big deal. However it has killed a very large number of people, and long term covid has created significant complications for many others.

1 Like

This was totally worth making a thread about

2 Likes

I am glad you aren’t suffering much at all from it.

1 Like

Glad to hear you are doing okay. Covid killed my mother, my aunt, and my uncle.

2 Likes

omg

i still don’t want covid even though it was nbd for sean.

2 Likes

Yeah. For most people it’s not terrible. But my father and my wife’s aunt died from Covid. So.

2 Likes

Fun fact – for most people, polio is no big deal. Especially for young people, it’s usually a minor stomach bug. We don’t fear it for its usual outcome, but because it has a significant propensity to produce really nasty outcomes. Covid is similar.

3 Likes

I’ll inform my dead grandfather, grandmother-in-law, and uncle.

My 22 days with it weren’t splendid either.

3 Likes

Covid is also mentally difficult to contend with. We know so much about the disease in aggregate but so little about an individual case. Am I improving? When should I go to the hospital? I hope I didn’t spread it to anyone else. Plus the unknown long-term effects on each individual.

There is some bitch coughing in the Cafe I’m sitting in. Probably giving me covid as I type this.

I survived a car accident years ago, so car accidents aren’t so bad.

4 Likes

Congenital heart defects are nbd.

There are over 1 million Americans who would like to disagree with the OP.

3 Likes

Well, i, personally, have a congenital heart murmur that is no big deal, so i guess that must be true.

They would like to, but they can’t. :disappointed_relieved: