Codenames! Round 2

someone should learn to mod so lucy can play too.

I would be happy to mod, just say the word Lucy.

I’ve rarely seen assassin words end games - maybe once or twice on the first turn, excluding this. Probably 5% or fewer of all games.

I’ll mod 4-5 rounds.

Thanks! I look forward to it.

If you have a game lying around the house, it’s pretty easy to set it up and mod the on-line version.

I usually try to be very ambitious with my clues so my rate of teammates picking the assassin word is higher than average :flushed:

1 Like

I only have the Disney version, but I suppose that could work :laughing:

I’ve got a picture version…

I’d just as soon play the non-Disney version. If you get a group that wants to play Disney, go for it, but I’ll probably take a pass.

1 Like

That’s fine. I’m searching online to see if there’s a website with words that would work. Are you wanting me to mod this next session and you just take my place?

Found this website which sets up a game for you: https://horsepaste.com/

My only complaint was that it was hard to see the different word colors, but they have a color blind option!

If needed, I imagine Lucy could provide the list of words and you could tell excel to randomize them into the red/blue/neutral/assassin.

No, I already agreed to mod 4 rounds, and the last one was really short. I’ll do 4 or 5 rounds.

:+1:

I do believe that this is the site that has been used with my other virtual Codename games.

1 Like

I’m pleasantly surprised that it wasn’t blocked at work, since anything tagged as a game is normally blocked.

And the software is letting me know that I’ve posted more than 20% of the replies here, so go me!

I’m down for another round. That was a really quick game.

TWSS

sorry, something came up. Setting it up now.

New game