Bridge: Up for a challenge?

Amazon. I finished in 9th place of over 15000 in the weekend 2 day.

A much higher percentile range than finishing 2nd to oirg in our declare-only, which he won with 57.81%. Reissued

ETA: I win by 7 vs NN and 23 vs AA. Both reissued

oirg wins the regular challenge with +22.25, by 4.50. I lose to NN by 14.

Group challenge reissued. I’m holding off individual challenges for several days since I might not have time to play them. (Even if I don’t, since they are 5-ways anyone who plays will have some opponents.) I expect I’ll play the already issued challenge to procrastinator (only 8 boards, by mistake) and AA (16 boards).

Lose by 14 to procrastinator, in an 8-board match with only one non-push. Win by 28 vs AA. Holding off reissuing any 2-way matches due other commitments, away from home until Tuesday afternoon

WTF? I couldn’t find either group challenge, even though I believe I issued them (said here I did) on separate days and neither should have expired. So I just reissued them both. I hope the declare-only is OK. In error, I issued it today as imps, but the canceled it before accepting, and issued it as matchpoints

Oirg wins a tight regular challenge with +8.50, by 0.25. NN wins the declare only with 58.85%, by 4.16%. Both reissued

Mostly a punching bag, but still keeping up with these. Just don’t check this site as often.

I had expected to resume individual challenges by now, but won’t be until after Christmas, with some chance not until late January. I am optimistic about completing group challenges, not necessarily about results. Had negative imps in the regular challenge when I finished it; don’t see how that will be good when everyone finishes.

NN wins the declare-only with 56.25%, by 3.91%. AA wins the regular challenge with +23.00, by 0.50, with all other scores negative. Both reissued.

ETA: by mistake, the regular challenge is “Best hand”

AA with a convincing win in the regular challenge, +28.00, by 22.75. Reissued

procrastinator wins the declare-only with 59.38%, by 7.82%. Reissued

Regular challenge: procrastinator scores +21.50, but wins by only 1.00. Reissued.

procrastinator wins the declare-only with 62.50%, by 7.81%. Reissued

NN wins the regular challenge by a lot: +30.75, by 14.00. Reissued

procrastinator wins the declare-only with 58.59%, by 3.90%. Reissued

I win the regular challenge with +10.50, by 4.00. Reissued. Also one individual challenge reissued. Expect to reissue another individual challenge each of the next two days.

oirg wins the declare-only with 57.55%, by 2.86%. Reissued. Also one individual challenge reissued

oirg wins the regular challenge with +19.75, by 5.50. I beat procrastinator by 10. Both reissued.

NN wins the declare-only with 57.81%, by 4.16%. I beat NN by 5. Both reissued.

ETA: Lose by 11 to AA. Reissued

massive win by NN in the regular challenge: +32.75, by 31.50. I win by 16 vs procrastinator. Both reissued

oirg wins the declare-only with 58.59%, by 3.90%. I lose to NN by 2 Both reissued.